Track: Road America – Road Course (4.048 Miles)
Race: Henry 180; 45 Laps –10/10/25; 182.16 Miles
Date/Broadcast: July 3, 2021 2:30 PM ET
TV: NBC, and the NBC Sports App
Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Kaz Grala – No. 31 Ruedebusch.com / Bommarito Automotive Group Chevrolet Camaro SS Preview- Road America
News and Notes:
– Practice; After the completion of the 50-minute practice session on Friday afternoon, Kaz Grala would record a fastest lap of 138.677 at 105.084 mph on Lap-2 of his 11-lap session putting him 19th fastest of the 43 cars entered for the Henry 180 at Road America.
– Starting Position; For the fifth time in 2021, qualifying will be held to set the 36-car starting grid for the 45-lap Henry 180 at Road America. NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) Qualifying will consist of a single car for a one lap around the 4.048-mile road course. Qualifying will be shown LIVE on NBCSN at 11:35 AM EST Saturday, July 3, 2021.
– Road America Stats; Saturday afternoon’s Henry 180 will mark the twelfth NXS event at the Road America since 2010. Grala has three starts previously at Road America in NXS holding an average finish of 6.66 with a best of 4th in 2020. The Henry 180 will mark Grala’s first start with Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR).
– Ruedebusch Development & Construction Inc.; Ruedebusch Development & Construction, Inc. is a highly qualified, vertically integrated full-service commercial construction, and real estate development company located in Madison, Wisconsin. Ruedebusch has knowledge and experience in all aspects of the commercial real estate field. From locating new rental space for your business to finding the perfect piece of land for your new corporate headquarters; from the turn-key facility, to the architectural and interior design that will best reflect your company’s culture, Ruedebusch is with you every step of the way.
– Bommarito Automotive Group; Bommarito Automotive Group is celebrating its 50th year in the St. Louis marketplace, the Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises throughout every St. Louis neighborhood led by president John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s No. 1 selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What once started as a vision to have one Bommarito vehicle in every driveway, is today a reality thanks to the family’s ‘Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
For more information on the Bommarito Automotive Group or to see the vehicles they currently have in stock, visit them online at Bommarito.com, and follow their social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Chassis; JAR will bring Chassis No. 104 for Grala to compete with in Saturday afternoon’s Henry 180 at Road America. Chassis No. 104 last competed for JAR at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in the B & L Transport 170 with Josh Berry behind the wheel. In that event Berry was able to race to an 8th place finish.