Track: Daytona International Speedway– Tri-Oval (2.5-Miles)
Race: Beef. It’s What’s for Dinner 300
Date: February 19, 2022
Format: 120 Laps – 30/30/60; 300 Miles
No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS – Myatt Snider
Stage 1: 11
Stage 2: 11
Laps Completed: 119 of 120
Laps Led: 0
Stage One Recap:
Stage Two Recap:
Final Stage Recap:
NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Recap:
– Making a move for the lead on the final lap, #21-Austin Hill won the Xfinity Series race at Daytona International Speedway. It’s his first victory in 16 career starts.
– #16-AJ Allmendinger finished second after losing the lead on the last lap. #9-Noah Gragson finished third, with #98-Riley Herbst and #7-Justin Allgaier rounding out the top five.
– In sixth was #2-Sheldon Creed, as #23-Anthony Alfredo, #39-Ryan Sieg, #36-Josh Bilicki and #68-Brandon Brown made up the rest of the top 10.
– #11-Daniel Hemric won both stages, and led a race-high 38 laps. Hemric finished 28th after being caught up in a late incident.
– There were 18 lead changes among nine drivers and six cautions for 28 yellow flag laps.
– The average speed of the race was 136.605 mph.
– TaxSlayer; TaxSlayer is an easy-to-use online tax filing platform with unlimited support at a fraction of the cost of the competition. Trusted for over 50 years, the Augusta-based tech company successfully completed more than 10 million federal and state e-filed tax returns in 2021 and processed $15 billion in refunds. With over 15,000 reviews on consumer review site Trustpilot, 85% of customers rate TaxSlayer Great or Excellent. On top of ensuring 100% accuracy, TaxSlayer has a maximum refund guarantee and is committed to providing the right tools at the right price. For more information, visit www.taxslayer.com.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Owners Point Standings:
After first event in the 2022 season, JAR falls into the 24th position in the NXS Owner Point Standings after Snider’s 22nd place finish on Saturday.
Coming off an unfortunate ending to a great Daytona performance in the Beef. It’s What’s for Dinner 300., Myatt Snider will make his second start behind the wheel of the No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS when the NASCAR Xfinity Series moves West to Auto Club Speedway; Saturday, February 26, 2022.