Track: Las Vegas Motor Speedway– Oval (1.5-Miles)
Race: Alsco Uniforms 300
Date: March 5, 2022
Format: 134 Laps –45/45/110; 300 Miles
No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS – Myatt Snider
Stage 1: 27
Stage 2: 29
Laps Completed: 198 of 200
Laps Led: 0
Stage One Recap:
Stage Two Recap:
Final Stage Recap:
NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Recap:
– With a restart coming with six laps to go, #54-Ty Gibbs took the lead for the first time in the Alsco Uniforms 300. He didn’t look back, going on to win his first race of the 2022 season
– #9-Noah Gragson finished second, despite winning the opening two stages. #11-Daniel Hemric earned his first top-five result of the season to finish third, with #8-Josh Berry and #7-Justin Allgaier rounding out the top five.
– #10-Landon Cassill placed sixth, as #2-Sheldon Creed, #02-Brett Moffitt, #16-AJ Allmendinger and #19-Brandon Jones made up the rest of the top 10.
– There were 17 lead changes among nine drivers and 11 cautions for 65 yellow flag laps.
– The average speed of the race was 102.128 mph.
– TaxSlayer; TaxSlayer is an easy-to-use online tax filing platform with unlimited support at a fraction of the cost of the competition. Trusted for over 50 years, the Augusta-based tech company successfully completed more than 10 million federal and state e-filed tax returns in 2021 and processed $15 billion in refunds. With over 15,000 reviews on consumer review site Trustpilot, 85% of customers rate TaxSlayer Great or Excellent. On top of ensuring 100% accuracy, TaxSlayer has a maximum refund guarantee and is committed to providing the right tools at the right price. For more information, visit www.taxslayer.com.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Driver Point Standings:
Finishing in the 21st position in the Alsco Uniforms 300 driver Myatt Snider advances one position to 23rd in the NXS Driver Point Standings.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Owners Point Standings:
After the third event of the 2022 season, JAR falls to the 27th position in the NXS Owner Point Standings after Snider’s 21st place finish on Saturday.
Driver Myatt Snider will return to the wheel of the No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS when the NASCAR Xfinity Series continues its Western swing at Phoenix Raceway; Saturday, March 12, 2022.