Track: World Wide Technology Raceway – Oval (1.25 Miles)
Race: Toyota 200 Presented by CK Power; 160 Laps –55/55/50; 200 Miles
Date/Broadcast: Friday; August 20, 2021 9:00 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Jordan Anderson – No. 3 Bommarito Automotive Group / Crest Industries Chevrolet Silverado Preview- World Wide Technology Raceway
News and Notes:
– Starting Position; Jordan Anderson will start the Toyota 200 Presented by CK Power from the 33rd position when the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) take to the track on Friday night. Due to no practice or qualifying the starting lineup would be calculated by the competition-based performance metrics system; fastest lap in the previous race 15 percent, driver finish from previous race 25 percent, owner points 25 percent, and driver points 35 percent.
– World Wide Technology Raceway Stats; Friday night’s Toyota 200 Presented by CK Power will mark Anderson’s sixth NCWTS start of the 2021 season, and the seventh NCWTS event Anderson has competed in at the World-Wide Technology Raceway (WWTR). In six previous starts Anderson holds an average finish of 17.5 with a best of 11th back in 2016.
– Bommarito Automotive Group; Bommarito Automotive Group is celebrating its 50th year in the St. Louis marketplace, the Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises throughout every St. Louis neighborhood led by president John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s No. 1 selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What once started as a vision to have one Bommarito vehicle in every driveway, is today a reality thanks to the family’s ‘Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
For more information on the Bommarito Automotive Group or to see the vehicles they currently have in stock, visit them online at Bommarito.com, and follow their social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Crest Industries; Established in 1971, Crest Industries is a family owned and operated distributor of Automotive & Industrial Supplies. Crest specializes in serving a variety of industries including automotive, industrial, manufacturing, fleet, marine, aviation, safety, and building maintenance. Located just outside of St. Louis, MO, Crest’s 30,000 square foot warehouse stocks over 60,000-part numbers, so they will have what you want in stock at great prices.
– Chassis; JAR will bring chassis No. 008 for Anderson to compete with in Friday night’s Toyota 200 Presented by CK Power. Having last competed for JAR at the Darlington Raceway in May with Anderson behind the wheel Chassis No. 008 earned a 10th place finish after starting 34th. No. 008 has seen on track action two other times during the 2021 season; Howie DiSavino III in his NCWTS debut steered No. 008 to a 34th place finish, and Anderson drove it to a Top-25 just two weeks prior at Atlanta Motor Speedway back in March.