Track: Atlanta Motor Speedway (AMS) Oval (1.54 Mile)
Race: FR8 Auctions 200
Date: March 20, 2021
Format: 130 Laps – 30/30/70; 200.02 Miles
No. 3 Woman’s History Month Overton’s Chevrolet Silverado – Jordan Anderson
Stage 1: 23
Stage 2: 28
Laps Completed: 128 of 130
Laps Led: 0
Stage One Recap:
– Anderson would start the FR8 Auctions 200 from the 24th position after the use of the performance matrix for the starting order, based off the No. 3 team’s ranking in the owner points standings, as well as the finishing position and the fastest lap turned during the Camping World Truck Series’ previous race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
– The first caution would wave over the field on Lap-15 for the planned competition caution. Running in the 22ndposition, Anderson would take a gamble and pit for tires and fuel looking to get off sequence of the leaders. Once service was competed Anderson would line up 30th.
– The rest of Stage would run caution free with Anderson finishing the Stage in 23rd.
Stage Two Recap:
– At the stage break, Anderson would come to pit lane for service, but would opt for fuel only saving a set of tires in hopes of a late race caution. Anderson would restart the Stage in the second position.
– Old tires were just no match for the trucks with new ones on the restart as Anderson would quickly fade back in the pack and just try to maintain position the rest of the stage.
– As Stage Two went green from start-to-finish, the No. 3 would fall back to finish in the 28th position.
– Under the stage break, Anderson would come to pit lane and Crew Chief Bruce Cook would instruct the over the wall crew would go to work applying four tires, fuel and a small adjustment. Anderson would restart the Final Stage in 24th spot.
– With the stage running caution free Anderson would make a green flag pit stop on Lap-107 for fuel and tires. After the field would cycle around Anderson would be running in 28th.
– Able to advance three positions in the final 25 Laps, the JAR Woman’s History Month Overton’s Chevrolet Silverado would be recorded in the 25th finishing position when the checkered flag flew.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship Standings:
After four events, JAR sits 21st in the NCWTS Owner Standings. Anderson is not eligible for 2021 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver points after declaring for 2021 NASCAR Xfinity Series Rookie of the Year.
Northeast Dirt Big Block Modified standout J.R. Heffner will be behind the wheel of the Jordan Anderson Racing No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado when the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns to the track Saturday, March 27, 2021, at Bristol Motor Speedway for the dirt covered Pinty’s Truck Race on Dirt. LIVE coverage will be on Fox Sports 1 (FS1), Motor Racing Network (MRN), and SiriusXM at 8:00 P.M. EST. Four qualifying heat races are scheduled to the take to the track prior to the start of the Pinty’s Truck Race on Dirt at 4:30 P.M. EST LIVE on FS1 to set the races starting line-up.
– Woman’s History Month; Women’s History Month had its origins as a national celebration in 1981 when Congress passed Pub. L. 97-28 which authorized and requested the President to proclaim the week beginning March 7, 1982 as “Women’s History Week.” Throughout the next five years, Congress continued to pass joint resolutions designating a week in March as “Women’s History Week.” In 1987 after being petitioned by the National Women’s History Project, Congress passed Pub. L. 100-9 which designated the month of March 1987 as “Women’s History Month.” Between 1988 and 1994, Congress passed additional resolutions requesting and authorizing the President to proclaim March of each year as Women’s History Month. Since 1995, presidents have issued a series of annual proclamations designating the month of March as “Women’s History Month.” These proclamations celebrate the contributions women have made to the United States and recognize the specific achievements women have made over the course of American history in a variety of fields.
– Overton’s; Launching life on the water since 1976, Overton’s is a retailer of boating & watersports supplies, and the world’s most trusted name in watersports & boating. Whether you are looking to fill your fishing, watersports, marine needs or everything in between, Overton’s make it our mission to provide products for everyone at every skill level. For more information and to see all the products and services Overton’s offer visit Overtons.com.