Track: Road America- Road Course (4.048 Miles)
Race: Henry 180
Date: July 3, 2021
Format: 90 Laps –20/20/50; 225 Miles
No. 31 Ruedebusch.com / Bommarito Automotive Group Chevrolet Camaro SS – Kaz Grala
Stage 1: 14
Stage 2: 30
Laps Completed: 45
Laps Led: 0
Henry 180 Recap:
– Despite going off course twice during the 45-lap race, #54-Kyle Busch won the NASCAR Xfinity Series Henry 180 at Road America. It’s Busch’s fourth win in as many starts this season, and first win at Road America in his debut start at the track.
– #18-Daniel Hemric rebounded from a pit road penalty to finish second, with #1-Michael Annett getting his best finish of the season thus far in third. #16-AJ Allmendinger placed fourth with #20-Harrison Burton rounding out the top five.
– #99-Kevin Harvick finished sixth in his first ever start at the famed road course. #98-Riley Herbst, #22-Austin Cindric, #9-Noah Gragson and #11-Justin Haley completed the top 10.
-Allmendinger swept the first two stages of the race and now has five stage wins on the season.
– There were 12 lead changes among eight drivers and seven cautions for 11 yellow flag laps.
– Ruedebusch Development & Construction Inc.; Ruedebusch Development & Construction, Inc. is a highly qualified, vertically integrated full-service commercial construction, and real estate development company located in Madison, Wisconsin. Ruedebusch has knowledge and experience in all aspects of the commercial real estate field. From locating new rental space for your business to finding the perfect piece of land for your new corporate headquarters; from the turn-key facility, to the architectural and interior design that will best reflect your company’s culture, Ruedebusch is with you every step of the way.
– Bommarito Automotive Group; Bommarito Automotive Group is celebrating its 50th year in the St. Louis marketplace, the Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises throughout every St. Louis neighborhood led by president John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s No. 1 selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What once started as a vision to have one Bommarito vehicle in every driveway, is today a reality thanks to the family’s ‘Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
For more information on the Bommarito Automotive Group or to see the vehicles they currently have in stock, visit them online at Bommarito.com, and follow their social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship Standings:
After 17 events and the seventh event JAR could compete in, JAR advances one position into 32nd in the NXS Owner Point Standings after Grala’s 18th place finish on Saturday afternoon.
Josh Berry will make his third start behind the wheel of the Jordan Anderson Racing No. 31 Bommarito Automotive Group Chevrolet Camaro SS when the NASCAR Xfinity Series visits Atlanta Motor Speedway; Saturday, July 10, 2021 for the Credit Karma Money 250. LIVE coverage will be shown on NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) while the race can be heard on the Motor Racing Network (MRN), and SiriusXM Channel 90 at 3:00 P.M. EST.