Track: Charlotte Motor Speedway – Oval (1.5 Miles)
Race: North Carolina Education Lottery 200; 134 Laps –30/60/74; 201 Miles
Date/Broadcast: May 28, 2021 8:30 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Social Media: Facebook: JordanAndersonRacing Instagram: JordanAndersonRacing Twitter: J66Anderson
Keith McGee – No. 3 Barstool Sports Zero Blog Thirty Chevrolet Silverado Preview- Charlotte Motor Speedway
News and Notes:
– Starting Position; For the third time in 2021, qualifying will be held to set the 36-truck starting grid for 134-lap North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS). Qualifying will consist of a single truck for a one lap around the 1.5 mile oval. Qualifying will be shown LIVE on FS1 at 5:30 PM EST Friday, May 28, 2021.
– Charlotte Motor Speedway Stats; Friday night’s North Carolina Education Lottery 200 will mark the first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) event McGee has competed in at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. In his NCWTS debut in April at the Richmond Raceway, McGee would start in the 32nd position and bring home a 30th place finish.
– About Barstool Sports; Founded in 2003 by David Portnoy, Barstool Sports is a leading digital sports, entertainment and media platform that delivers original content across blogs, podcasts, radio, video and social, supported by nearly 70 dedicated personalities. It benefits from its base of approximately 54 million monthly unique visitors, reaching an estimated 36% of males and 30% of females in the Millennial and Generation Z generations across the United States. In 2019, Barstool Sports grew by approximately 65%, delivering nearly $100 million in revenue from digital and audio advertising, ecommerce, events, licensing and subscription.
– Driver Quote; “As a veteran I was looking forward to racing this Memorial Day weekend at CMS. Monday of this week I had sponsor back out at the last minute, and I put out a feeler on Twitter hoping for a miracle and a few hours later I was talking to Dave Portnoy about having Barstool Sports on the truck and the rest is history;” Said McGee.
“I am very fortunate and grateful for all the companies out there like Barstool Sports that are willing to recognize and give back to the Military and support our Veterans. It is all very fitting everything was able to come together on the grand weekend of celebrating the servicemen and woman of our United States Military. As a kid I always dreamed about driving the iconic No. 3 in NASCAR, it is such surreal feeling knowing I will have the opportunity to run that number, but also be out on track competing for all my brothers and sisters in arms that made the ultimate sacrifice. For Barstool Sports and Jordan Anderson to give me this opportunity truly means a lot.”
– Chassis; JAR will bring Chassis No. 007 to Charlotte Motor Speedway for Friday night’s North Carolina Education Lottery 200 for McGee to compete with, having last competed at Kansas Speedway at the beginning of May where No. 007 earned a 30th place finish with Anderson behind the wheel.
About Jordan Anderson Racing
Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR) is a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) team, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson. Established in 2018, JAR has competed full-time in the last three NCWTS seasons claiming back-to-back runner-up finishes in the 2020 & 2021 season opening NextEra 250 at Daytona International Speedway. JAR fields a full-time entry in the NXS Series; the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS driven by Jordan Anderson, Tyler Reddick, and Josh Berry. JAR also fields the No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado for select drivers in the NCWTS.
Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR) is a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) team, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson. Established in 2018, JAR has competed full-time in the last three NCWTS seasons claiming back-to-back runner-up finishes in the 2020 & 2021 season opening NextEra 250 at Daytona International Speedway. JAR fields a full-time entry in the NXS Series; the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS driven by Jordan Anderson. JAR also fields the No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado for select drivers in the NCWTS.