Track: Charlotte Motor Speedway – Oval (1.5 Miles)
Race: Alsco Uniforms 300; 200 Laps –45/45/110; 300 Miles
Date/Broadcast: May 29, 2021 1:00 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Radio: Performance Racing Network (PRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Social Media: Jordan Anderson Racing: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter; Tyler Reddick: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Tyler Reddick – No. 31 Bommarito Automotive Group Chevrolet Camaro SS Preview- Charlotte Motor Speedway
News and Notes:
– Practice: After the completion of the 30-minute practice session on Friday afternoon having being delayed 20 minutes due to a brief rain shower prior to practice, Tyler Reddick would record a fastest lap of 30.703 at 175.879 mph on Lap-3 of his 18-lap session putting him eleventh fastest of the 43 cars entered for the Alsco Uniforms 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS).
– Starting Position: For the third time in 2021, qualifying will be held to set the 36-car starting grid for 200-lap Alsco Uniforms 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS). Qualifying will consist of a single car for a one lap around the 1.5 mile oval. Qualifying will be shown LIVE on FS1 at 10:00 AM EST Saturday, May 29, 2021.
– Charlotte Motor Speedway Stats: With the fall race changing to the Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval Reddick has three previous starts in Xfinity competition at Charlotte Motor Speedway. In those three starts Reddick holds an average finish of 11.3 with a best of winning the event in 2019.
– Bommarito Automotive Group; Bommarito Automotive Group is celebrating its 50th year in the St. Louis marketplace, the Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises throughout every St. Louis neighborhood led by president John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s No. 1 selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What once started as a vision to have one Bommarito vehicle in every driveway, is today a reality thanks to the family’s ‘Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
For more information on the Bommarito Automotive Group or to see the vehicles they currently have in stock, visit them online at Bommarito.com, and follow their social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Tyler Reddick Quote; “The PJ1 they have applied defiantly seems to have missed the mark on the amount of grip they were hoping to gain out of it. It will defiantly take a little bit of time and tire rubber to get going, but the tire dragon has been on it. They have been working, but it’s clearly not where they want it to be. Practice will be a little bit different than the race we will get a good understanding of what the car will do on the bottom. It will be hard to get clean laps so we will just really have to go off of feel and see if we can get this car driving where we want it to be to be good and be at the start of the race tomorrow at 1pm. “
“I was really looking forward to practice before I watched the truck practice this morning. I was wanting to do some lane exploring and get the PJ1 really going. It defiantly looks like it is a little bit off depending on what the truck race does tonight but I would imagine unless the truck race just flips a switch and it comes in and it is fine. It will likely get reapplied and a lot of thing will change before we even hit the track tomorrow for qualifying. We just have to try and work in the areas where we have consistency and if the high line comes in and it will find it and be up along the fence.”
– Chassis; JAR will bring chassis No. 103 for Reddick to compete with in Saturday afternoon’s Alsco Uniforms 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Formerly a Richard Childress Racing (RCR) car the Alsco Uniforms 300 will mark the first race for No. 103 for JAR.
About Jordan Anderson Racing
Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR) is a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) team, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson. Established in 2018, JAR has competed full-time in the last three NCWTS seasons claiming back-to-back runner-up finishes in the 2020 & 2021 season opening NextEra 250 at Daytona International Speedway. JAR fields a full-time entry in the NXS Series; the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS driven by Jordan Anderson. JAR also fields the No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado for select drivers in the NCWTS.