Track: Circuit of the Americas – Road Course (3.41 Miles)
Race: Toyota Tundra 225; 42 Laps –12/14/16; 143.22 Miles
Date/Broadcast: May 22, 2021 1:00 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Roger Reuse – No. 3 I Heart Mac & Cheese and More Chevrolet Silverado Preview- Circuit of the Americas
News and Notes:
– Starting Position: For just the second time in 2021, qualifying will be held for the Toyota Tundra 225 at Circuit of the Americas (COTA). The Road Course Group Qualifying format will set the 36-truck starting grid for the 42-lap race later in the afternoon. Qualifying will consist of one 25-minute round with all drivers, followed by one 10-minute round with the top 12 from the first round. Qualifying will be shown LIVE on FS2 at 9:0 AM ET Saturday, May 22, 2021.
– Circuit of the Americas Stats: Saturday afternoon’s Toyota Tundra 225 will mark the Inaugural NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) event at COTA. Reuse has previously run two (2) SCCA Sanctioned GT2 Category races at COTA in 2016 & 2017.
– I Heart Mac & Cheese and More; I Heart Mac & Cheese is a fast-casual concept specializing in made-to-order, Build Your Own Bowls and Grilled Cheese sandwiches that guests can customize using a wide variety of chef-inspired proteins, ingredients and sauces. Thinking outside the bowl, the brand takes timeless comfort food in exciting culinary directions, resulting in diverse, crave-able menu options for everyone to enjoy. Led by CEO Steve Giordanella, the brand launched its first location in 2016 and currently operates corporate locations in Pembroke Pines, Jupiter and Boca Raton, Florida. The company’s unique franchising program has fueled nationwide brand growth – with operating franchise locations in Florida, Georgia, New York and Texas – and additional locations are slated to open in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Texas. I Heart Mac & Cheese was recently named #6 “Best Fast Casual Restaurant” in the USA TODAY 10 Best 2020 Reader’s Choice Awards. The innovative company was also recently featured on QSR Magazine’s “40/40 list for 2020: America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals”, and was ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the top new franchise opportunities. For more information on I Heart Mac & Cheese visit iheartmacandcheese.com.
– Roger Reuse Quote; “I am excited to get the chance to run the No. 3 JAR I Heart Mac & Cheese and More Chevrolet Silverado at COTA with not many competitors having much experience racing there in the trucks it hopefully it will play to my advantage as I have run sports cars there a handful of times”
– Chassis; JAR will bring chassis No 006 for Reuse to compete with in Saturday afternoon’s Toyota Tundra 225 at Circuit of the Americas.
About Jordan Anderson Racing
Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR) is a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) team, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson. Established in 2018, JAR has competed full-time in the last three NCWTS seasons claiming back-to-back runner-up finishes in the 2020 & 2021 season opening NextEra 250 at Daytona International Speedway. JAR fields a full-time entry in the NXS Series; the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS driven by Jordan Anderson. JAR also fields the No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado for select drivers in the NCWTS.