Track: Circuit of the Americas – Road Course (3.41 Miles)
Race: Pit Boss 250; 46 Laps –14/16/16; 156.86 Miles
Date/Broadcast: May 22, 2021 4:00 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Radio: Performance Racing Network (PRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Tyler Reddick – No. 31 Bommarito Automotive Group Chevrolet Camaro SS Preview- Circuit of the Americas
News and Notes:
– Practice: After the completion of the 50-minute practice on Friday afternoon, Tyler Reddick would record a fastest lap of 137.963 at 88.980 mph on Lap-1 of his ten-lap session putting him third fastest of the 43 cars entered for the Pit Boss 250 at Circuit of the Americas (COTA).
– Starting Position: For just the second time in 2021, qualifying will be held for the Pit Boss 250 at COTA. The Road Course Group Qualifying format will be used to set the 36-car starting grid for the 46-lap race later in the afternoon. Qualifying will consist of one 25-minute round with all drivers, followed by one 10-minute round with the top 12 from the first round. Qualifying will be shown LIVE on FS1 at 10:00 AM ET Saturday, May 22, 2021.
– Circuit of the Americas Stats: Saturday afternoon’s Pit Boss 250 will mark the Inaugural NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) event at COTA.
– Bommarito Automotive Group; Bommarito Automotive Group is celebrating its 50th year in the St. Louis marketplace, the Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises throughout every St. Louis neighborhood led by president John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s No. 1 selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What once started as a vision to have one Bommarito vehicle in every driveway, is today a reality thanks to the family’s ‘Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
For more information on the Bommarito Automotive Group or to see the vehicles they currently have in stock, visit them online at Bommarito.com, and follow their social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Tyler Reddick Quote; “I appreciate everyone at the Bommarito Automotive Group, Chevrolet, and Jordan Anderson Racing for putting this opportunity together”
“I am hopeful that we will be able to have a great run in the Pit Boss 250 at COTA and build some solid momentum moving forward. Between the pairing of the Richard Childress Racing (RCR) chassis and ECR motors they have – it will be great to get back behind the wheel of a familiar race car in the Xfinity Series.”
– Jordan Anderson Quote; “Tyler brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table that will not only elevate our program – but help us build for the future and accomplish the goals we have set internally. I am incredibly thankful to each and every one of our team partners that have stuck behind us this season and kept their belief in the long-term vision we have. It has been a blessing to experience the support from all the amazing people that have stood behind us on this journey. It will be a great feeling to see No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS competing this weekend.”
– Chassis; JAR will bring chassis No. 104 for Reddick to compete with in Saturday afternoon’s Pit Boss 250 at Circuit of the Americas. Formerly a Richard Childress Racing (RCR) car The Pit Boss 250 will mark the first race for No. 104 for JAR.
About Jordan Anderson Racing
Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR) is a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) team, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson. Established in 2018, JAR has competed full-time in the last three NCWTS seasons claiming back-to-back runner-up finishes in the 2020 & 2021 season opening NextEra 250 at Daytona International Speedway. JAR fields a full-time entry in the NXS Series; the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS driven by Jordan Anderson. JAR also fields the No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado for select drivers in the NCWTS.