Track: Kansas Speedway – Tri-Oval (1.50 Mile)
Race: Wise Power 200; 134 Laps –30/30/74; 201 Miles
Date/Broadcast: May 1, 2021 7:30 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Social Media: Facebook: JordanAndersonRacing Instagram: JordanAndersonRacing Twitter: J66Anderson
Jordan Anderson – No. 3 Bommarito Automotive Group / EasyCare / BG Services
Chevrolet Silverado Preview- Kansas Speedway
News and Notes:
– Starting Position: Anderson will start the Wise Power 200 from the 36th position on Saturday night. Due to no practice or qualifying the starting lineup was calculated by the competition-based performance metrics system; fastest lap in the previous race 15 percent, driver finish from previous race 25 percent, owner points 25 percent, and driver points 35 percent.
– Kansas Speedway Stats: Saturday night’s Wise Power 200 will mark Anderson’s ninth NCWTS start at Kansas Speedway. In eight other NCWTS races at Kansas Speedway, Anderson holds an average finish of 22.375, with a career best finish of 13th coming in the spring of 2019.
– Bommarito Automotive Group; A primary supporter of Jordan Anderson Racing, Bommarito Automotive Group is celebrating almost 50 years in the St. Louis marketplace, the Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises throughout every St. Louis neighborhood led by president John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s No. 1 selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What once started as a vision to have one Bommarito vehicle in every driveway, is today a reality thanks to the ‘Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
– EasyCare/ APCO Holdings; Since 1984, EasyCare has been helping some of the most successful dealerships in the nation drive results in their stores with a full suite of F&I products, forward-thinking training, dealership development, consultative participation programs, and a best-in-class claims experience. EasyCare has the only F&I products named a “MotorTrend Recommended Best Buy” for franchised dealers and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. EasyCare is part of the APCO Holdings, LLC, a family of brands, which has protected over 11 million customers and paid over $3.5 billion in claims.
–BG Service’s; BG Products, Inc., is committed to maintaining vehicles through high quality automotive maintenance services for fuel systems, engines, transmissions, brakes, power steering, cooling, battery, drive line and climate control systems. High-quality BG Automotive Maintenance Services are the best thing you can do for your car. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and serving the states of Missouri, Illinois, and Arkansas. Our team at BG Services, Inc. provides not only the best products in the automotive industry, but also provides on-going education and support for each and every client we have.
More information regarding BG Services and where current service locations are located near you can be found at BGProd.com
– Jordan Anderson Quote; “To have the continued support of the entire Bommarito Automotive Group for the sixth consecutive year is pretty incredible” said driver Jordan Anderson. “John Bommarito, Chuck Wallis, and the whole Bommarito family of employees have been an amazing part of our team since Day 1. To now extend our relationship on to their corporate partners continues to drive home our focus of building out our marketing program focused on delivering results through connecting businesses and increasing sales. As part of this I’m excited to have EasyCare and BG Services join us on the race car this weekend as we look to boost their presence in the Midwest region and an increase in their dealer network reach.”
“Every time we take a trip to the Midwest it is always a special one as it is just a short drive from St. Louis, the home of the Bommarito Automotive Group, and many of our other great supporters such BG Service’s.”
– Chassis; JAR will bring Chassis No. 007 back to Kansas Speedway for Anderson to compete with in Saturday night’s Wise Power 200, having last competed at Kansas Speedway in the Fall of 2020. Earning great finishes throughout the 2019 season on intermediate tracks, #007 has earned the name of the ‘workhorse’ throughout the Jordan Anderson fan base.
About Jordan Anderson Racing
Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR) is a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) team, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson. Established in 2018, JAR has competed full-time in the last three NCWTS seasons claiming back-to-back runner-up finishes in the 2020 & 2021 season opening NextEra 250 at Daytona International Speedway. JAR fields a full-time entry in the NXS Series; the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS driven by Jordan Anderson. JAR also fields the No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado for select drivers in the NCWTS.