Track: Talladega Superspeedway– Oval (2.66-Miles)
Race: Chevy Silverado 250; 94 Laps –20/20/54; 250.04 Miles
Date/Broadcast: Saturday; October 1, 2022 12:30 PM ET (11:30 AM CT)
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Jordan Anderson – No. 3 Dometic Outdoor Chevrolet Silverado Preview- Talladega Superspeedway
News and Notes:
– Practice; For Saturday’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) Chevy Silverado 250 drivers will receive no practice time prior to qualifying.
– Starting Position; With no practice scheduled teams would move directly into qualifying Friday afternoon after technical inspection to determine the starting order for Saturday’s Chevy Silverado 250. In 2022, superspeedway qualifying for the NCWTS would consist of a two rounds of single truck single lap qualifying with the 10 fastest trucks in Round 1 moving on to Round 2 to determine the starting order of the Top-10. Hitting the racetrack 6th in Round 1, Anderson would place the No. 3 Dometic Outdoor truck inside the Top-10 in Round 1 to qualify for Round 2. In Round 2 Anderson would lay down a lap of 54.533 at 175.600 mph to place 9th. After the completion of qualifying the Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport Dometic Outdoor Chevrolet No. 3 will start 9th on the inside of row five for Saturday’s Chevy Silverado 250.
– Talladega Superspeedway Stats; Saturday’s Chevrolet Silverado 250 will mark Anderson’s sixth start at Talladega Superspeedway. In five previous starts, Anderson holds an average finish of 12.8 with a career best of 6th coming in 2020. Between Daytona International Speedway (DIS) and Talladega Superspeedway, Anderson has ten Superspeedway starts holding an average finish of 13.20 with a best of second coming twice at DIS.
– Dometic Outdoor; Dometic is a global market leader in the mobile living industry. Millions of people around the world use Dometic products in outdoor, marine, residential, and professional applications. Our motivation is to create products with outstanding design and reliability, to support our mission to make the outdoors more accessible and enjoyable for all. With a strong brand portfolio, Dometic operates in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific – a unique global market reach with presence in over 100 countries. Dometic employs approximately 9,000 people worldwide, had net sales of SEK 21.5 billion (USD 2.5 billion) in 2021, and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
– I Heart Mac & Cheese and More; I Heart Mac & Cheese is a fast-casual concept specializing in made-to-order, Build Your Own Bowls and Grilled Cheese sandwiches that guests can customize using a wide variety of chef-inspired proteins, ingredients and sauces. Thinking outside the bowl, the brand takes timeless comfort food in exciting culinary directions, resulting in diverse, crave-able menu options for everyone to enjoy. Led by CEO Steve Giordanella, the brand launched its first location in 2016 and currently operates corporate locations in Pembroke Pines, Jupiter and Boca Raton, Florida. The company’s unique franchising program has fueled nationwide brand growth – with operating franchise locations in Florida, Georgia, New York and Texas – and additional locations are slated to open in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Texas. I Heart Mac & Cheese was recently named #6 “Best Fast Casual Restaurant” in the USA TODAY 10 Best 2020 Reader’s Choice Awards. The innovative company was also recently featured on QSR Magazine’s “40/40 list for 2020: America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals”, and was ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the top new franchise opportunities. For more information on I Heart Mac & Cheese visit IHeartMacandCheese.com.
– Chassis; JAR will bring Chassis No. 014 back to Talladega Superspeedway for Anderson to compete with for the third consecutive year. Chassis No. 014 attempted to qualify at DIS in February, but encountered engine issues and did not qualify for the race. Prior to Daytona, Chassis No. 014 would compete last October in the Chevy Silverado 250 at Talladega where it would claim a 11th place finish. After sitting for the Summer Chassis No. 14 would record a tie for Anderson’s best career NASCAR finish claiming the second position in a wild last lap finish in the NCWTS season opener at DIS. In 2020, Chassis No. 014 would earn JAR two top-ten finishes claiming the runner-up position in the closest finish in Daytona truck race history by a margin of 0.010 seconds behind Grant Enfinger in its debut, while in its second race of 2020 at Talladega Superspeedway No. 014 performed flawlessly claiming a sixth-place finish. In four races for JAR No. 014 has an average finish of 5.25.