Jordan Anderson Racing NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Report – Phoenix Raceway; November 6, 2021
Track: Phoenix Raceway– Oval (1.0-Mile)
Race: NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship Race
Date: November 6, 2021
Format: 200 Laps– 45/45/110; 200 Miles
No. 31 Montage Mountain/ GREEN LINE AUTOMOTIVE Chevrolet Camaro SS – Sage Karam
Stage 1: 32
Stage 2: 28
Laps Completed: 204 of 204 (4 Laps of Overtime)
Laps Led: 0
Stage One Recap:
Stage Two Recap:
Final Stage Recap:
NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship Race Recap:
– Executing a bump and run on the final corner of the last lap, #18-Daniel Hemric earned his first career Xfinity Series victory, while passing #22-Austin Cindric for the lead. It’s Hemric’s first NASCAR victory in 208 career starts (38 Cup Series, 120 Xfinity Series, 50 Truck Series).
– Cindric finished second, missing out on his second consecutive championship, despite leading a race-high 113 laps. The other two Championship 4 drivers, #9-Noah Gragson and #16-AJ Allmendinger, experience late-race woes, finishing 12th and 14th, respectively.
– #20-Harrison Burton came from the rear of the field to finish third, while #98-Riley Herbst finished fourth and #11-Justin Haley rounded out the top five.
– #54-John Hunter Nemechek took the checkered flag in sixth, with #19-Brandon Jones, #02-Brett Moffitt, #7-Justin Allgaier and #78-Sheldon Creed making up the rest of the top 10.
– There were 16 lead changes among five drivers and 10 cautions for 61 yellow flag laps.
– The average speed of the race was: 85.845 mph.
– Montage Mountain; Montage Mountain is a locally-driven Ski Resort and Waterpark dedicated to delivering premier service and an excellent customer experience. Montage Mountain provides the steepest vertical drop ski resort in all of PA. With 27 trails, seven ski lifts, 15 lanes of tubing, and a full-service lodge equipped with Slocum Hollow Bar & Restaurant, Montage Mountain offers something for everyone! In the summer months, Montage Mountain transforms into an exhilarating water park. The resort is also home to the thrilling ZipRider, a 1/2-mile cable ride that lets you soar down the mountain reaching speeds over 50 mph. Guests can always find something fun happening at Montage Mountain, ranging from birthday parties and corporate outings to festivals, concerts, and much more.
You can learn more at www.montagemountainresorts.com.
– GREEN LINE AUTOMOTIVE; GREEN LINE AUTOMOTIVE is a high-performance digital marketing agency delivering tier one level advertising expertise, technology, and service to the tier three dealers. With focus on giving every dealer the best in technology with a fully customizable approach giving an undeniable advantage over the competition. More information on GREEN LINE AUTOMOTIVE can be found by visiting GLDAuto.com and by connecting on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Owners Point Standings:
After 33 events and the 23rd race JAR has been eligible for during the 2021 season, JAR concludes the season 25th in the NXS Owner Point Standings after Karam’s 25th place finish on Saturday.
Myatt Snider will make his JAR debut behind the wheel of the No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS when the NASCAR Xfinity Series begins the 2022 season at Daytona International Speedway; Saturday, February 19, 2022.