Track: Atlanta Motor Speedway– Oval (1.54-Miles)
Race: Nelly Cars 250
Date: March 19, 2022
Format; 163 Laps –40/40/83; 251.02 Miles
No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS – Myatt Snider
Stage 1: 36
Stage 2: 26
Laps Completed: 171 of 172
Laps Led: 2
Stage One Recap:
Stage Two Recap:
Final Stage Recap:
NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Recap:
– Ty Gibbs Makes Last Lap Pass to Earn Second Xfinity Win of Season: With a brilliant move to the inside of leader Ryan Sieg on the final lap of a second overtime, Ty Gibbs seized control of Saturday’s Nalley Cars 250 at Atlanta Motor Speedway and won by .178 seconds over runner-up Austin Hill
– Making a bold move on the last lap of the second overtime, #54-Ty Gibbs picked up the win in Saturday’s Xfinity Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. This is Gibbs’ second win in the last three races.
– After leading 27 laps, #21-Austin Hill finished runner-up. #16-AJ Allmendinger led a race-high 41 laps and placed third, with #98-Riley Herbst and #10-Landon Cassill making up the top five.
#91-Mason Massey earned his best career finish in sixth. #19-Brandon Jones, #92-Kyle Weatherman, #2-Sheldon Creed and #39-Ryan Sieg made up the rest of the top 10.
– #8-Josh Berry won the first stage, as the four JR Motorsports Chevrolets swept the top four spots. #16-Allmendinger won the second stage.
– There were 11 lead changes among 10 drivers and 10 cautions for 56 yellow flag laps.
– The average speed of the race was 101.454 mph.
– TaxSlayer; TaxSlayer is an easy-to-use online tax filing platform with unlimited support at a fraction of the cost of the competition. Trusted for over 50 years, the Augusta-based tech company successfully completed more than 10 million federal and state e-filed tax returns in 2021 and processed $15 billion in refunds. With over 15,000 reviews on consumer review site Trustpilot, 85% of customers rate TaxSlayer Great or Excellent. On top of ensuring 100% accuracy, TaxSlayer has a maximum refund guarantee and is committed to providing the right tools at the right price. For more information, visit www.taxslayer.com.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Driver Point Standings:
Finishing in the 30th position in the Nelly Cars 250 driver Myatt Snider falls three positions to 26th position in the NXS Driver Point Standings.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Owners Point Standings:
After the fifth event of the 2022 season, JAR falls three positions to 29th position in the NXS Owner Point Standings after Snider’s 30th place finish on Saturday.
Myatt Snider and No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS will head to Austin, Texas and Circuit of the Americas for the first road course race of the season. The Pit Boss 250 will be contested Saturday, March 26, 2022 for the second time.