Track: Phoenix Raceway– Oval (1.0-Mile)
Race: United Rentals 200
Date: March 12, 2022
Format: 200 Laps –45/45/110; 200 Miles
No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS – Myatt Snider
Stage 1: 28
Stage 2: 26
Laps Completed: 198 of 200
Laps Led: 0
Stage One Recap:
Stage Two Recap:
Final Stage Recap:
NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Recap:
– Leading a race-high 114 laps, #9-Noah Gragson cruised to the victory in the United Rentals 200 Xfinity Series race at Phoenix Raceway. This is his first win of the season, despite finishing in the top three in all four races. The last driver to straight the season with four consecutive top-three finishes was Elliott Sadler in 2012.
– #19-Brandon Jones led 30 laps and finished second. #8-Josh Berry placed third, with polesitter #18-Trevor Bayne finishing fourth and #26-John Hunter Nemechek rounding out the top five.
– #54-Ty Gibbs took sixth, as #16-AJ Allmendinger, #11-Daniel Hemric, #10-Landon Cassill and #7-Justin Allgaier completed the top 10.
– Gragson won the second stage, and was edged out by Bayne in the opening stage (.008 seconds)
– There were 16 lead changes among six drivers and four cautions for 33 yellow flag laps.
– The average speed of the race was 98.698 mph.
– TaxSlayer; TaxSlayer is an easy-to-use online tax filing platform with unlimited support at a fraction of the cost of the competition. Trusted for over 50 years, the Augusta-based tech company successfully completed more than 10 million federal and state e-filed tax returns in 2021 and processed $15 billion in refunds. With over 15,000 reviews on consumer review site Trustpilot, 85% of customers rate TaxSlayer Great or Excellent. On top of ensuring 100% accuracy, TaxSlayer has a maximum refund guarantee and is committed to providing the right tools at the right price. For more information, visit www.taxslayer.com.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Driver Point Standings:
Finishing in the 24th position in the United Rentals 200 driver Myatt Snider remains in the 23rd position in the NXS Driver Point Standings.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Owners Point Standings:
After the fifth event of the 2022 season, JAR advances one position to 26th position in the NXS Owner Point Standings after Snider’s 24th place finish on Saturday.
Returning back to the East Coast driver Myatt Snider and No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS will unload at the freshly reconfigured Atlanta Motor Speedway; Saturday, March 19, 2022 for the Nelly Cars 250.