Track: Atlanta Motor Speedway– Oval (1.5-Miles)
Race: FR8 208; 130 Laps –30/30/70; 207.9 Miles
Date/Broadcast: Saturday; March 19, 2022 2:30 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Jordan Anderson – No. 3 EasyCare / Bommarito.com Chevrolet Silverado Preview- Atlanta Motor Speedway
News and Notes:
– Practice; Due to inclement weather in the greater Atlanta area on Friday afternoon. Friday’s previously scheduled 50-minute practice session would be cancelled. With the new track configuration taken place since the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) last visit to Atlanta. NASCAR would opt for the cancellation of Saturday morning’s qualifying session as well replacing it with a 40-practice session instead.
– Starting Position; With Qualifying being replaced by NCWTS practice on Saturday morning. The 36-truck starting field for the FR8 208 would be lined up by the qualifying matrix consisting of owner points, driver points, fastest lap in the last race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and the last race finish at Las Vegas. After the calculation Anderson in the EasyCare/ Bommartio.com Chevrolet will start from the 33rd position on Saturday.
– Atlanta Motor Speedway Stats; Saturday afternoon’s FR8 208 will mark Anderson’s seventh NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) start at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. In six previous starts Anderson holds an average finish of 26.0 with a career best of 19th coming in 2019.
– EasyCare/ APCO Holdings; Since 1984, EasyCare has been helping some of the most successful dealerships in the nation drive results in their stores with a full suite of F&I products, forward-thinking training, dealership development, consultative participation programs, and a best-in-class claims experience. EasyCare has the only F&I products named a “MotorTrend Recommended Best Buy” for franchised dealers and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. EasyCare is part of the APCO Holdings, LLC, a family of brands, which has protected over 11 million customers and paid over $3.5 billion in claims.
– Bommarito Automotive Group; A primary supporter of Jordan Anderson Racing, Bommarito Automotive Group is celebrating 50 years in the St. Louis marketplace, the Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises throughout every St. Louis neighborhood led by president John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s No. 1 selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What once started as a vision to have one Bommarito vehicle in every driveway, is today a reality thanks to the ‘Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
– Chassis; JAR will unload Chassis No. 007 at Atlanta Motor Speedway for Anderson to compete with in the FR8 208. Chassis No. 007 last competed at Charlotte Motor Speedway in May of 2021 for the NC Educations Lottery 200 with Keith McGee behind the wheel. The truck would become damaged during a practice spin tapping the wall in the process. Due to qualifying being rained out McGee would start 33rd in the race, and would salvage a 29th place finish. Prior to Charlotte, Jordan Anderson would compete with Chassis No. 007 at Kansas Speedway at the beginning of May in the Wise Power 200 earning a 30th place finish.
About Jordan Anderson Racing and Bommarito Autosport
Jordan Anderson Racing and Bommarito Autosport is a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson and Bommarito Automotive Group President, John Bommarito. Established in 2018, JAR has competed full-time in the last four NCWTS seasons claiming back-to-back runner-up finishes in the 2020 & 2021 season opening NextEra 250 at Daytona International Speedway. In its debut season the No. 31 NXS Chevrolet Camaro SS drove to 5 Top-Five finishes and 6 Top-Ten finishes in the team’s debut season. In 2022 JAR fields a full-time entry in the NXS Series; the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS for driver Myatt Snider. JAR also fields the No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado for select drivers in the NCWTS.