Track: Atlanta Motor Speedway– Oval (1.54-Miles)
Race: Nelly Cars 250; 163 Laps –40/40/83; 251.02 Miles
Date/Broadcast: Saturday; March 19, 2022 5:00 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Radio: Performance Racing Network (PRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Social Media: Jordan Anderson Racing and Bommarito AutoSport; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Myatt Snider; Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Myatt Snider– No. 31 TaxSlayer Chevrolet Camaro SS Preview- Atlanta Motor Speedway
News and Notes:
– Practice; Due to inclement weather in the greater Atlanta area on Friday afternoon. Friday’s previously scheduled 50-minute practice session would be cancelled. With the new track configuration taken place since the NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) last visit to Atlanta. NASCAR would opt for the cancellation of Saturday morning’s qualifying as well replacing it with a 40-practice session instead.
– Starting Position; With NXS Qualifying being replaced by a 40-minute practice session on Saturday morning the 38-car starting field for the Nelly Cars 250 would be lined up by the qualifying matrix consisting of owner points, driver points, fastest lap and race finish at Phoenix Raceway, and the last race finish at Phoenix. After the calculation Myatt Snider driving the TaxSlayer Chevrolet will start from the 22nd position on Saturday afternoon.
– Atlanta Motor Speedway Stats; Saturday’s NXS Nelly Cars 250 will mark Snider’s fifth race with Jordan Anderson Racing and Bommarito Autosport (JAR), and his fourth career NXS start at Atlanta Motor Speedway. In three previous starts at Atlanta, Snider holds an average finish of 20.3 with a best of 11th coming in the spring of 2021.
– TaxSlayer; TaxSlayer is an easy-to-use online tax filing platform with unlimited support at a fraction of the cost of the competition. Trusted for over 50 years, the Augusta-based tech company successfully completed more than 10 million federal and state e-filed tax returns in 2021 and processed $15 billion in refunds. With over 15,000 reviews on consumer review site Trustpilot, 85% of customers rate TaxSlayer Great or Excellent. On top of ensuring 100% accuracy, TaxSlayer has a maximum refund guarantee and is committed to providing the right tools at the right price. For more information, visit www.taxslayer.com.
– Chassis; JAR will bring Chassis No. 105 to Atlanta Motor Speedway for Snider to compete with in the Nelly Cars 250. Chassis No. 105 last competed for JAR at Phoenix Raceway in November with Sage Karam behind the wheel for the NXS Championship Race. In his first race at the track Karam would come home with a 25th place finish. Prior to Phoenix, Chassis No. 105 last competed for JAR in the Kansas Lottery 300 at Kansas Speedway where JAR Owner/Driver Jordan Anderson would have a clean day coming home with a Top-20 finish. Chassis No. 105 would see action in the Go Bowling 250 at Richmond Raceway with Josh Berry wheeling the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS to a 24th place finish. Prior to Richmond, Berry would steer No. 105 to a Top-Ten finish at Pocono Raceway in his second start with JAR. In No. 105’s debut for JAR at Texas Motor Speedway in June team owner Jordan Anderson would experience clutch issues at the start and would come home with 34th place finish.